Please begin typing, and select your location from the list
Get better results and save time by saving your locations. Home, Office, Favorite vacation spot, Grandmas House and more...Create an account | Log In
Recently Searched locations
Trending Articles in Your Area
List: Posted: 01/16/12
Buying new furniture can be very pricey, but it is something that is essential for the comfort of your home. The dilemma with furniture is that we all want items that look classy, but top quality items can be so expensive that they are difficult to afford. However, you can find cheaper furniture that is both functional and looks quite stylish in your home, without breaking the bank.
1. IKEA specializes in cheap furniture that is still stylish and efficient. While you cannot necessarily expect your IKEA items to last as long as some other furniture, you can get extremely good prices for fully functional items. IKEA makes a lot of items from particle board, which is cheaper and breaks easier, although it can hold up for several years. This makes IKEA a great choice for college students.
2. eBay.com is an online auction site that is designed to allow people to buy and sell items of all types.... including furniture. You can find new and used furniture at severely discounted prices when you use eBay. Be careful of the shipping price, as this could defeat the purpose of purchasing an inexpensive product.
3. Craigslist.com is another online selling forum. Designed more like classified ads, this site will allow you to search for furniture near you geographically, and gives you the option of bartering in person for the item.
4. Home Reserve is another company similar to IKEA. With this company, you can get big discounts, as long as you are willing to assemble your own furniture.
5. Rooms 2 Go will allow you to purchase all the furniture for one whole room at a lower, package price. Available online and in showrooms, this can be a good way to fully furnish a home for a low cost.
Welcome to acevacuums.com, the pioneers in vacuum cleaner business. We sell high quality vacuum cleaners, Robotic vacuum cleaners, carpet scrubbers and shampooers for all kinds of floors and carpets.We sell vacuum cleaner bags, belts, filters, hose and accessories for all vacuum cleaner makes and models. We sell the best air purifiers like IQAir and Blueair for allergy sufferers. Call or visit us for the right solutions ? 1 888 606 8885
Furniture Medic, one of the world's largest furniture repair and restoration companies, has established a reputation for excellence unmatched in the industry. We specialize in furniture and wood repair for antiques, specialty items, millwork, paneling, doors, banisters, cabinetry and mantels, hardwood floors, and upholstery. Other services include cabinet refacing, furniture structural repair and stabilization, precision repair of wood and laminate surfaces, refinishing and polishing, and color matching. Whether it is enhancement, refinishing or restoration, Furniture Medic offers dramatic results performing most repairs on-site in your home or office. Utilizing advanced technology, products and processes, our skilled craftsmen can restore and enhance your wood's natural beauty and strength virtually erasing scuffs, gouges, water rings, and dents. Even broken, water damaged and fire-damaged pieces can often be repaired to a like-new or pre-loss condition.
Looking for reliable movers you can trust? Need a company that has years of experience and dedication to get the job done right? Turn to AAA Moving & Delivery, Inc. For 15 years, our drivers have been the Ashburn area’s preferred choice for home, commercial and specialty moves. We know how important your belongings are to you. That’s why we always take the time to properly pack, transport and unload all of your items. Don’t tackle your move alone or hire a less-qualified moving company in Ashburn, VA. Call the experts at AAA Moving & Delivery and get the help you need.
The material in this article is for informational purposes only. The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of Local.com. See Additional Information